NSD receives no government funding and relies entirely on support from corporate sponsors, local community members, service clubs and annual fundraising events. We have a number of donor and sponsorship opportunities that are targeted towards the various areas of our organization.
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world’s leading questionnaire tool.
- Online: Make a general donation of $20 or more online and receive a tax receipt directly to your e-mail inbox. Donate here!
- By Phone: Please call Lindsay, our Communications & Stakeholder Relations Coordinator at 519-623-4188, ext. 10 to make a credit card donation now.
- By Mail: Please send all cheques and money orders to 1286 Cedar Creek Road, Cambridge, Ontario N1R 5S5.
Support NSD on a regular basis by signing up for monthly donations deducted from your credit card.
Gifts of Stock and Bonds:
Gifts of stocks and bonds can be one of the most advantageous ways to assist National Service Dogs in enriching the quality of life of individuals with special needs.
Give your employer the chance to help double your contribution by matching your donation.
Support National Service Dogs’ initiatives by providing charitable contributions through payroll deductions.
Although National Service Dogs is not a member agency of the United Way, you may attach a note to your United Way donations designating your donation to: National Service Dogs, charitable registration # 898029228 RR0001.
- Sponsor a Puppy ($1,000): Sponsors a puppy’s first year (veterinary care and training)
- Sponsor a Kennel ($2,000): Sponsors an existing kennel for one year (donor’s name will be displayed)
- Sponsor Certified Service Dog Team ($10,000): Provides title sponsorship of one of our Certified Service Dog Teams to help cover the costs associated with training, placement and follow up
- Sponsor a Skilled Companion Dog Team ($10,000): Sponsors a Skilled Companion Dog Team and covers the costs associated with training, placements and follow up for the working life of the dog
- Sponsor a Companion Dog Team ($5,000): Sponsors a Companion Dog Team and covers the costs associated with training and placement
- Sponsor a Team Training Class $10,000: Sponsors NSD families while they attend an intense one week training course to learn how to care for and manage their new service dog. The sponsorship includes the costs incurred during the in-home portion of placing the dogs.
For information or to donate, please contact Lindsay at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-623-4188, ext. 10 or Laura at email@example.com or 519-623-4188, ext. 13.