NSD receives no government funding and relies entirely on support from corporate sponsors, local community members, service clubs and annual fundraising events. If you share NSD’s mission to empower individuals to reach their full potential through the life-changing power of Certified Service Dogs, donate! There are many ways to support NSD:
- Online: Make a general donation of $20 or more online and receive a tax receipt directly to your e-mail inbox. Donate here!
- By Phone: Please call Dani at 519-623-4188, ext. 12 to make a credit card donation now.
- By Mail: Please send all cheques and money orders to 1286 Cedar Creek Road, Cambridge, Ontario N1R 5S5.
Support NSD on a regular basis by signing up for monthly donations deducted from your credit card. Donate here!
Gifts of Stock and Bonds:
Gifts of stocks and bonds can be one of the most advantageous ways to assist National Service Dogs in enriching the quality of life of individuals with special needs.
Give your employer the chance to help double your contribution by matching your donation.
Support National Service Dogs’ initiatives by providing charitable contributions through payroll deductions. If your employer promotes United Way giving, you can designate your donations to NSD.
- Sponsor a Puppy ($1,500): Sponsors a puppy’s first year (veterinary care and training) Click HERE to learn more
- Sponsor a Kennel ($2,000): Sponsors an existing kennel for one year (donor’s name will be displayed)
- Sponsor Certified Service Dog Team ($10,000): Provides title sponsorship of one of our Certified Service Dog Teams to help cover the costs associated with training, placement and follow up
- Sponsor a Certified Service Dog for PTSD Team ($10,000): Sponsors a Certified Service Dog for PTSD Team and covers the costs associated with training, placements and follow up for the working life of the dog
- Sponsor a Companion Dog Team ($5,000): Sponsors a Companion Dog Team and covers the costs associated with training and placement
- Sponsor a Team Training Class $10,000: Sponsors NSD families while they attend an intense one week training course to learn how to care for and manage their new service dog. The sponsorship includes the costs incurred during the in-home portion of placing the dogs.
For information or to donate, please contact email@example.com or 519-623-4188, ext. 12.