National Service Dogs’ Easter Egg Hunt for Dogs has been hosted in various cities over the last 17 years. Getting its start in Oakville, Ont. in 1998, the event quickly became NSD’s largest and most anticipated event.
The Hunt is hosted every Good Friday in eight Canadian cities: Brampton, Calgary, Guelph, Kitchener, London, Oakville, St. Catharines, and Windsor.
Thank you to our volunteers, donors, sponsors and participants who contributed to the success of our 2014 Hunt. We couldn’t have done it without you! With your help we raised $89,465 for NSD programs.
Our sincere thanks to Lynn Tapper of London, our top fundraiser for the 2014 Easter Egg Hunt. She raised $3600 for NSD’s programs and will be awarded a Dyson Pet Vac by Pets Plus Us. Thank you Lynn Tapper and Congratulations!
2013 Easter Egg Hunt for Dogs: $88,837
Next Easter Egg Hunt for Dogs:
Good Friday, April 3, 2015
Official Easter Egg Hunt Sponsors:
Registrants receive two egg cartons, giving them the opportunity to collect up to 24 eggs.
Participants who collect donations on NSD’s behalf are eligible to collect more eggs based on the dollar value of the donations they received:
- $50 to 150 raised: one additional egg carton will be provided
- $151 to 300 raised: two additional egg cartons will be provided
- $301 to 500 raised: three additional egg cartons will be provided
- $501 or more raised: four additional egg cartons will be provided
Grand Prizes: Grand prizes are awarded to the three individuals with the highest dollar value of donations collected per location. Online pledge collection is an easy and effective way to collect donations. Get registered and start fundraising today!
Grand prizes are also awarded to participants who have found a gold or silver egg.
- Registrants must register and be accompanied by at least one dog; there is a limit of one registration per participating dog.
- Dogs must be kept on leash at all times.
- Stoop & Scoop rules apply; please come prepared with your own bags.
Select the location nearest you for more information, and to register and start collecting pledges!