April 23, 2015 update: Thank you to everyone who helped make the 2015 Hunt such a memorable one! This year the National Service Dogs Easter Egg Hunt for Dogs raised $83,000
to be used to train and place Certified Service Dogs for Autism and Certified Service Dogs for PTSD. Thank you so much for your support of our annual fund raiser!
National Service Dogs’ Easter Egg Hunt for Dogs is a family event that includes your dog! It has been hosted in various cities over the last 18 years. Getting its start in Oakville, Ont. in 1998, the event quickly became NSD’s largest and most anticipated event.
The Hunt is hosted every Good Friday in eight cities: Brampton, Calgary, Guelph, Kitchener, London, Oakville, St. Catharines and Windsor. Please join us at one of these locations and help us reach our goal of $100,000. If you are not close enough to attend personally, please consider sponsoring someone who is.
Next Easter Egg Hunt for Dogs:
Good Friday, March 25, 2016
Official Easter Egg Hunt Sponsors:
Registrants receive two egg cartons, giving them the opportunity to collect up to 24 eggs.
Participants who collect donations on NSD’s behalf are eligible to collect more eggs based on the dollar value of the donations they received:
- $50 to 150 raised: one additional egg carton will be provided
- $151 to 300 raised: two additional egg cartons will be provided
- $301 to 500 raised: three additional egg cartons will be provided
- $501 or more raised: four additional egg cartons will be provided
Grand Prizes: Grand prizes are awarded to the three individuals with the highest dollar value of donations collected per location. Online pledge collection is an easy and effective way to collect donations. Get registered and start fundraising today!
- Registrants must register and be accompanied by at least one dog; there is a limit of one registration per participating dog.
- Dogs must be kept on leash at all times.
- Stoop & Scoop rules apply; please come prepared with your own bags.