National Service Dogs’ Easter Egg Hunt for Dogs has been hosted in various cities across Ontario over the last 15 years. Getting its start in Oakville ON in 1998, the event quickly became NSD’s largest and most anticipated event.
The hunt is hosted every Good Friday and in nine Canadian cities: Barrie, Brampton, Calgary, Guelph, Kitchener, London, Oakville, St. Catharines, and Windsor.
Thank you to everyone who participated in our 2013 EEH. Your support helped raise close to $90,000 for NSD.
Individual 2013 Hunt Totals:
Barrie: $7,652; Brampton: $4,603; Calgary: $2,884; Guelph: $12,815; Kitchener: $15,735; London: $17,706; Oakville: $17,414; St. Catharines: $3,610; Windsor: $6,420
Next Easter Egg Hunt for Dogs:
Good Friday, April 18, 2014
Official Easter Egg Hunt Sponsors:
Registrants receive two egg cartons, giving them the opportunity to collect up to 24 eggs.
Participants who collect donations on NSD’s behalf are eligible to collect more eggs based on the dollar value of the donations they received:
- $50 to 150 raised: one additional egg carton will be provided
- $151 to 300 raised: two additional egg cartons will be provided
- $301 to 500 raised: three additional egg cartons will be provided
- $501 or more raised: four additional egg cartons will be provided
Grand Prizes: Grand prizes are awarded to the three individuals with the highest dollar value of donations collected per location. Online pledge collection is an easy and effective way to collect donations. Get registered and start fundraising today!
Grand prizes are also awarded to participants who have found a gold or silver egg.
- Registrants must register and be accompanied by at least one dog; there is a limit of one registration per participating dog. An official hunt bandana will be provided as proof of registration.
- Dogs must be kept on leash at all times.
- Stoop & Scoop rules apply; please come prepared with your own bags.
Select the location nearest you for more information, and to register and start collecting pledges!