National Service Dogs is an Assistance Dogs International (ADI) Accredited training facility.
NSD is committed to providing a diverse, inclusive and barrier-free environment resulting in an accessible organization for employees, customers, and other parties who interact with, or on behalf of, National Service Dogs. We strive to achieve a workplace free of discrimination of all forms, including discrimination based on mental disability or medical condition. If you are interested in a job opportunity, please advise if you require an accommodation, so we can work with you to provide a more accessible process.
If you are interested in joining our team, we want to hear from you. Please check our pages regularly for current postings.
NSD is currently Hiring a Part-time Digital Content Coordinator
Digital Content Coordinator
National Service Dogs (NSD) is a registered charity based in Cambridge, ON Canada, specializing in training Service Dogs for individuals with autism or PTSD and Canine Assisted Intervention Dogs for a diverse group of clients.
To create and maintain a strong online presence for NSD using multiple online//digital platforms Your role is to implement online strategies through digital content.
This role reports to the Communications Coordinator
No roles report into this role
10-15hrs a week – flexible including evenings and weekends as needed
- Operates within the culture and core values of the organization
- Performs other duties as assigned in order to meet the overall goals and objectives of National Service Dogs
- Ensures NSD’s adherence to brand identity and guidelines.
- Develops, reviews, edits and produces marketing collateral to support fundraising initiatives.
- Contributes to National Service Dogs’ digital strategy development and executes digital strategies to support revenue and communications objectives for websites, microsites, email campaigns and social media channels.
- Develops custom sub-branded microsites and donation pages to drive engagement and to support signature events, third party events, various fundraising initiatives and .
- Maintenance of NSD’s websites (organizational and NSD Ride)
- Produces and deploys segmented emails to support fundraising, volunteer and organizational campaigns.
- Creates and shares social media content to strengthen the NSD brand
- Analyzes and reports on campaign analytics, conversions and results to inform future strategies and plans.
- College diploma or university degree in communications, digital communications, marketing, journalism, fundraising or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience as a communications and marketing professional, preferably in a non-profit environment
- Proven experience working in digital media, with a strong understanding of website technology, social media and email marketing
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proficient use of various content management systems
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Demonstrated proficiency in data analytics (e.g., Google Analytics, Hootsuite, native social analytics), including the ability to analyze online donor trends.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office software applications and GOOGLE Suite
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills and demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple and changing demands.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities and be self-motivated iProven ability to exercise diplomacy and good judgment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with a team to prioritize competing demands and deadlines in a fast-paced environment with daily deadlines and multiple projects.
- Prepared to respond to a changing environment requiring flexibility and adaptability with respect to working hours such as evening and weekend hours when required.
- Demonstrates understanding and complies with NSD’s stakeholder and staff policies.
Please forward a cover letter and resume to Rochelle Barber at email@example.com by June 7th, 2019
Only those receiving an interview will be contacted.